Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hello Mysteries,
 Today have been a very dull day for me. I woke up around 11 p.m because of sleeping late last night. I was busy watching Inuyasha (sorry to my friends who expect me to do somethings a lot much other than that) until 2 a.m, so my head kind of ordered me to sleep in. I went to the spa with my mom today and it was very fun and relaxing. Relieves some tension after the test I went to yesterday. I still have 3 more open house test to go and I still can't make up my mind to which school I better join. It's seriously confusing. Each school is unique and intimidating.
 I went to the vet too to check on my puppy, Beatles. She is (yes, it is a she) about 4 months old and a combination breed from a tackle and a beagle. She is very active and troublesome, but cute. My family adores her and the doc said that she is very healthy.
 Well, I really want to continue dreaming about the world's top best mysteries, so I really have to close today's letter. Promise to write asap.

 See you soon,
wlcm2mystery

1 comment:

  1. luve yur poss.. :) heartee yur poss... :) poss morr.

    by:
    princessChrissyF15

    ReplyDelete