Thursday, November 10, 2011

Helluva Busy Time

 Dear Friends,
 As you all might have noticed, I didn't write a lot since, oh, a few weeks back. There are two factors that is in charge for that matter. First, it's because of my busy schedule. Everything is looking as if a hurricane is passing by, an I can't disagree with that. Even right now, I have to actually search for a certain topic concerning Economics, but Google didn't seem to want to cooperate with me.
 Second to that reason is how my laptop broke down so suddenly. To be more specific, it's the charger that broke, but it still affected the laptop. I'm currently borrowing some one's laptop and don't ask whom, it's too embarrassing to tell.
 I can't be more pissed off, but I'm not the one to judge or determine the future, so I don't really know. Tomorrow is supposed to be a big day for my friends, an I hope it will be pleasant. Considering everything that had had happened, my progress on filling my life with stuff isn't so bad. I wish you people will keep on staying as optimistic as I am. Cause' in my opinion, if you're down, wouldn't your other friends feel down too? If that happens I think things wouldn't be fun anymore. Yes, I think this is a mystery. Why do they get affected. You may probably say that you're not one of them populars, but thrust me. There will be something missing if one of you isn't enjoying the topic like the others. So don't break down and keep up the good work!

Sincerely Yours,
wlcm2mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment