Saturday, July 21, 2012

Living The Now

My dear friends, It has been a while since the last time I wrote anything here. I now have tighter schedule, but with the help of my new gadgets, I hope to be able to write as frequently as possible. Even much better than before. I'm so very sorry to disappoint any of you who might be waiting for any letters from me. Well, I can now safely state that I am back in buisness. While I was away, mystery lovers, I have found out about so many things. One of them being that mysteries can come in different shapes, time, or even people. Yes! You Read right! People! They are very much a mystery to me as to my companion a few days ago thought so too. Well, his specify adults even though I'm pretty sure it's not that much of a difference. I can't believe that people can have so many different yet some same thoughts as us. Have you ever found a person like that, friends? The people that seem completely different yet the same? I must also warn you about the upcoming events that will happen soon. Do not take kindly to people who might mislead you. Yes, they may seem kind and pretty, or even angelic but remember that we aren't living a life that happens to be in our control. There is a greater force out there that have control over this world. And so with that, I hope you all keep your eyes and ears open for anything. Especially since some people aren't categorized as sane anymore. But you shouldn't be afraid. You see, that is another mystery of life. In the times of peril, the world can change to be other than what we thought it might turn out to be. So, never expect too much out of anything. Plans can go wrong no matter how much you have planned it. In this new year of 2012 I hope each and every one of you will find something to look forward to as the future's mysteries. I just want to remind you in this letter to not judge a person indifferently and take things for granted. Pick people that you find suitable to your liking. Don't ever chose otherwise because I'm very sure that that will lead to a very miserable life. Never befriend someone out of pity, but always share love wherever you go. Best regards to love ones far and near, wlcm2mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment